miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2019

The Florida Project

Hello everyone

Today I'm going to write about a movie that I liked so much, this movie called The Florida Project.
The story it's about a child, Monee, who is 6 years old and she lives with her young mother, Halley. Both lives in a motel called "The Magic Castle", near Disney World. Monee has a two friends of the same age with whom has fun and pranks.

In the course of the movie Monee meets Jancey, a girl of the same age who lives in other motel close to "The Magic Castle". Between them they establish a very strong bond of friendship. She becoming a very important person to Monee.

The sad part of this movie It's de case about Halley, as I said before, she is the mother of Monee, she has 22 years old. To pay the rent and feed Monee she sells perfums on the outskirts of expensive hotels. Unfortunately the mother of Monee doesn't have enough money to pay the rent of motel, so, the only solution for her is to practice prostitution while Monee and her friends are going to play somewhere.

Finally I like this movie because it's about poverty, prostitution, happiness and friendship. I think the strong message in the story it's about the false happiness and the problems that exist in this city that we constantly ignore for being the capital of Disney World.


Bye!


3 comentarios:

  1. Do you think the movie is saying something about where we find happiness or where we place our dreams? Would you say it is an angry movie, or a hopeful movie? What I mean is, do you leave the movie angry about the social situation, or happy about the relationship between the Mum and daughter, or both?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I loved the poster of the movie and the movie sounds really intreresting, I'm gonna watch it

    ResponderEliminar

  3. Cómo se pronuncia
    How strong, I think he plays very interesting and socially relevant teas!

    ResponderEliminar

The Florida Project

Hello everyone Today I'm going to write about a movie that I liked so much, this movie called The Florida Project. The story it's...